Wednesday, June 6, 2007

7 Random Things

So I've had the "honor" of being tagged, and I surely deserve it, as I've had this blog "under construction" for too long now. Hope I can figure out how to tag someone else! The rules are: List 7 random things about yourself, flag 7 others, direct them to your site to get the rules.


Seven Random Things About Me:

1. I have a household filled with animals: two parrots, two goldfish, three dogs (Golden Retriever, Bearded Collie Mix, and English Bulldog), three cats, and 6.75 more cats who currently serve as grandchildren (my three daughters' cats, including one three-legged cutie).
2. I love motor sports, and this year's special adventure will be the AC Delco NHRA Nationals in Las Vegas, Nevada.
3. I recently tested allergic to every native grass and tree in New Mexico (as well as almost everything else I was tested for).
4. My beloved English Bulldog has recently become a gopher hunter. I'm hopeful she can help defend my fledgling vegetable garden.
5. I am currently in the process of designing a knitting-related tattoo.
6. I am a VERY cheap drunk.
7. I met my husband by buying a used VW Beetle from him 32 years ago, and I still love him dearly.

Now, I need to finish my Sahara............and my Mike-arita, which ought to make my knitting more challenging!

1 comment:

Shenoa said...

i can vouch for #6.